The Annual General Meeting 2021 is held as a virtual general meeting without the physical presence of shareholders and their representatives (with the exception of the proxies appointed by Zalando SE). For this purpose, the General Meeting is broadcasted live by means of video and audio transmission on our shareholder portal. The voting rights of shareholders and shareholder representatives will be exercised exclusively by means of (electronic) absentee voting or by granting power of attorney to the proxies appointed by Zalando SE.
We have put together the answers to the most frequent questions concerning a virtual general meeting in the FAQ.
The Shareholder Portal for the virtual general meeting of Zalando SE on May 19, 2021 will offer you the following features:
- Video and audio broadcasting of the entire Annual General Meeting
- Exercising your voting rights by absentee voting
- Exercising your voting rights by issuing an authorization and instructions to the proxies appointed by the company
- Authorizing a third party to exercise your voting rights
- Submitting questions until the end of May 17, 2021
- Raising of objections for the record (only on the day of the Annual General Meeting)
- Viewing of documents (principally only on the day of the Annual General Meeting
Convocation and Agenda
Total Number of Shares and Voting Rights at the Time of Convening
At the time of convening the General Meeting, the registered capital (Grundkapital) of the company amounts to EUR 260,939,349.00 and is divided into 260,939,349 bearer shares of no par value. Each no par value share grants one vote in the General Meeting. The total number of shares and voting rights at the time of convening the General Meeting thus amounts to 260,939,349, respectively. This total number also includes 1,807,628 treasury shares held at that point in time from which the company does not derive any rights.
Additional Information and Documents
Concerning Item 1
Concerning Item 6
Concerning Item 7
Countermotions and Election Proposals
Currently there are no counter proposals or proposals for election.
Online Shareholder Service and Forms
Speech of the Management Board
Main topics of the speech of the Management Board at the Annual General Meeting 2021